AKA: Rowster, Row-dy, Rodeo, Dimples
So this boy turned 9 yesterday.
I can hardly believe that my children are getting so big. We are kind of moving into this crazy phase of life that is easier in so many ways and harder in others. This year I signed myself(& my kids)up for a little too much and it has been nuts! But it wouldn’t have even been possible a couple of years ago so in a way it’s sort of cool. (We won’t be doing it next year! ha ha)
Anyway, back to the man of the hour.
A few facts about Rowan:
- Favorite color: blue
- Favorite food: pizza(hold the cheese)
- Favorite movie: Jurassic World
- Favorite toy: Legos
- Favorite subject: math
- Best Friend: Jude
- Favorite game: soccer
- What do you want to be when you grow up? A Lego designer
- Most thankful for: a good home & a good bed
- What do you want to do before you turn 10? Use my sled in the winter & swim in the pool in summer.
His eyes are still blue, he still has dimples, he’s still laid-back, he’s still Rowan! But now he’s nine years old.
And we still love him!
Happy birthday Rowan.